Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'M A MOM!

Well, if you know what I'm talking about, you know that means, I'M TRAINING!\

Yup. I didn't think it would happen once I went Sister Training Leader. But, well, it did. 

Her name is Sis. Horton and she is from Tucson, AZ. She is super great! Our birthdays are just days apart, so we are going to have so much fun celebrating together! She is an incredibly hard worker! Just a little story: our first red light on our bikes, I told her, "Ok, we can contact these people together." I pulled up along side a lady and started to talk to her, and then I looked to my side to see my companion, and she was off contacting someone by herself! I was so proud of her!!! Off on her own her first day. And she hasn't stopped! She is so awesome and I know we are going to see so many miracles together! I can't wait!!!!

That was the biggest thing that happened this week. 

Last Monday the other ZhangHua sisters went with us to LuGang, again! This time a member drove us to the beach as well! It was nothing like the beach in GaoXiong, but it was still fun to just be at the water's edge. We didn't go in because it was not very clean water, but it was still lots of fun! And we went to see this little road, that is literally no wider than a body! (see picture). 

Our investigators are doing ok. None of them came to church on Sunday so none of them have baptismal goals now. But we have one investigator, Yi JM, who is so great! She has been reading and praying and she really understands what she is reading and is really developing her testimony! I love meeting with her! And she makes us amazing dumplings! But I told her she couldn't feed us next time because I don't want her to think that is why we come visit her (and I don't want to get fat!!! she gives us so much food!!!) She is so great! She is really hard of hearing, so it's super funny to talk to her because she can't hear =]

Well, I know this is a short email, but that is about all that has happened this week. The biggest thing is that I'm training! I'm so excited to see miracles with my dear sweet new companion! We are going to have so much fun and see so many miracles! She has such strong faith and I am loving all the time that we have to study together. So wonderful! 

Anyway. I hope you all have a wonderful week! I love you all and am so grateful for your love and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment