Friday, November 9, 2012

Week 34: 5th Move Call


Well, hello everyone!
 
I have made it to my 5th move-call! Today is the beginning of a new move-call (transfer). I am staying in my area, as is my companion. So no changes for us this move call! Our zone has a lot of changes though, and I'm excited to get to meet some new missionaries! This move-call lots of exciting things will happen! I will hit my half-way as a missionary mark (not halfway on island, just from when I went into the MTC) and we will also have mission tour (Elder Larry Y. Wilson will be coming to speak!) and Thanksgiving! We also have a member of the General Young Woman's presidency and General Relief Society presidency coming to GaoXiong this weekend! So lots of exciting things happening!
 
This past week was pretty good. We have one fantastic investigator, Liu JM, who is just rock solid! She has recently gained a fantastic testimony of prayer, which is so awesome! We are hoping she will get baptized in the next few weeks! She is really our only progressing investigator right now, but that is ok =] I hope this week we can find some more great investigators!!
 
This past week we had a Halloween party at English! We had fishing for candy, doughnuts on string, carving pumpkins, bowling and bobbing for apples. It was so much fun! We had a really great turn out. We watched The Restoration DVD (about Joseph Smith) and that was really good too. Yay for having a successful English party! So fun!
 
Next week we have mission tour and I'm super excited! My companion and I were asked to do a musical number, so I'll talk all about that next week. I don't know what we are going to do yet, but we'll do something good, I'm sure!
 
Well, I think that's about it. Sorry this last week wasn't too exciting. I had lots of pictures from the Halloween Party, and from a mountain that we went to recently, but this morning was kind of crazy, and when we left the house, I though I'd be coming back before we emailed, so I didn't take my camera with me. And we haven't been back home yet. So sad. But next week I will have lots of pictures!!!
 
Thank you everyone for your love and support! The work is going forward here in Taiwan, and I love being a part of it!!!
 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment